Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm Back!

The past couple months have been such an amazing adventure! We've had so much snow the past couple of weeks... it's been quite a change from the 80 degree weather we had in October!

Where do I start... it's been quite a while since I've blogged! The website is underway and should be finished soon. I'm planning on getting some fun headshots with Sara Tafoya soon! I can't wait... she's really fun and an amazing photographer! She did my wedding back in June and is the one who really inspired me to pursue my passion in photography. So thanks, Sara, if you ever read this!

Sara got a Visionaire gift card for her birthday this year! Here's some of the images from our shoot... you can always check out more at visionairestudios.photoreflect.com


Here's Sara look'n sultry and beautiful...



Check out those eyes!






Love this one...



Awesome huh! She was so willing to go anywhere for these shots! Thanks for being so awesome, lady! You're shots came out great.

Check back soon for more!... I'll be back. ;)

- Claire & Visionare

No comments: