Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas-Life-Goals-Etc!

Let the countdown begin! I'm soooo excited for Christmas this year! If anyone has a couple thou$ they want to spend on me, I would love a Canon 17-55mm f2.8 IS lense and the new I-Mac... yumy. Paul and I actually have 95% of eveyrthing bought and wrapped! Go us! This Christmas is going to be a blast.... I'm so excited for paul to open his super cool, secret, gift from me! hehehe!

On another note, things are looking really good for the new year! Dates are already filling up with senior photo sessions, weddings, bridals, family portraits and more! Thanks to all my WONDERFUL clients who are helping me spread the word! Where would I be without you guys.

Since I started Visionaire Studios 6 months ago, I've done 17 photo sessions... which averages out to ALMOST 3 a month! My goal for this time next year is at least 3 a WEEK. I'm still in the baby stages of starting my business, getting tax id's etc. There is sooo much work involved! But I'm really excited and I've never felt so right about where my life is going. I've always dreamed of being my own boss, being flexible, and doing what I love to do... for a living!

There's nothing like seeing someone smile... just from looking at a photo of themselves, their loved ones... a special moment. I'm glad I can capture a memories for people... And I look forward to doing that for a long time.

Here are some photos from a family shoot I did a couple weeks ago... This is the Koppang family! Their two sons, Issac and Isaiah, are a RIOT! I've never laughed so hard as I did with this family.









James and Jill are such great parents. We did their shoot at a park in Kansas City... So while the kids were playing, we were near by getting some time alone...






To view more, you can go to visionairestudios.photoreflect.com !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of Jill. She is so pretty!