Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Laura and Dan: Married!

Laura and Dan are the kind of people that have their own language... their own special way of looking at each other... yet they also know how to open their arms and let the whole world share their happiness! Laura is bubbly like NO OTHER. Not KIDDING! Her sweet sing-song voice filled the air the entire day as she happily commented on each and every detail, making sure everything was in order!

Dan is the MAN! (OK, I TOTALLY had to say that... it RHYMES!, don't make fun) But he is. The man with love so great that he would lay down his life for his friend, his beautiful bride, Laura. He kinda just rocks like that!

The day was rainy and overcast, but my "Claire Ryser Brides" don't let a little rain get in the way of hot pictures!!!! HOLLA! We totally worked it out, rain or shine (not much shine this day... but the smiles on Dan and Laura's face TOTALLY made up for that 100%)

Dan and Laura, thank you x's a million billion trillion for trusting me and welcoming me into your special day! I'm thrilled with your pictures and I hope you love them as much as I do! I KNOW you're probably checking this blog every hour to see your sneak peek.... So I'll quit typing and get to the good stuff! LOL.... HOT PICTURES BELOW! WARNING!:

This was Laura's one request... A shot of the dress AND Dan's suit hanging next to it! LOVE IT!
1

Back in the "getting ready room", the flower girl was checking her hot self out! HA! I think she stood there for a good 30 seconds! (For those if you that aren't familiar with the antics of adorable flower girls on the day of a wedding, that's kind of a long time for ANY flower girl to be still or stay in one spot!)
3

Father and daughter... A million words in this picture :)
4

Dan and Laura wanted to see each other before the ceremony (I LOVE it!) and share a special moment alone together... hugging, praying and talking. I love how close he holds her :)
5


UM. YAH. Laura is stunningly beautiful... no question there!
2

Love these colors! Who says a cloudy day can't be bright? No worries here. BEAUTIFUL.
6

Gotta love these girls a whole lot!
7

Laura, you look so gorgeous!!!!
Horizontal Web Template

A very beautiful and bright bouquet filled red, orange, yellow, green, white and pink was the only way to go for a girl like Laura! LOVE your style chica!
9

Since Dan and Laura had their first look before the ceremony, it left us so much more time photo photos! I LOVE this one of them!
10

As Larissa and I were running down a path ahead of Dan and Laura, we looked back and grabbed this shot! So cute!
11

He loves you Laura!
12

13

Another fave!
14

At the ceremony, the "judges" ... ahem, groomsmen, had a surprise for Dan and Laura after their first kiss as husband and wife! Those are some pretty good scores! (Dan said he needed to keep practicing throughout the rest of the wedding day. We don't mind!)
15

The garden style cake with a custom flower topper and green trimming! Love it!
16

OMG, the getaway car! HA!
17

MARRIED! Whoever started the tradition of throwing things at the bride and groom as they run as fast as they can to leave their wedding... It's times like this I want to say, THANK YOU.
18

Dan and Laura. You rock. Your wedding day was so happy and filled with laughs, tears,... and hotness! Thank you again for opening your hearts and lives to me... your family was equally as welcoming and I'm so privileged to have been your photographer! I wish you the best as you start your new lives together in Champaign, Illinois (My brother was born there and I lived just a few miles from there from the ages of 2-8! Small world!). MUCH LOVE! We'll stay in touch :)

xoxo
Claire