Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Autum & Jason: Engagement Photos in Lee's Summit, MO

Jason and Autum share a love that is unconditional, passionate, quiet, fun, free and unfailing. And I was sooo excited when she asked me to be her wedding photographer! DONE AND DONE! When we were talking about her engagement session, she asked if it would be OK to bring along her boys. UM. YEEESSSS! Please and THANK YOU, CHICA! This family has sooo much love! I totally fit in with the boys and felt right at home singing about Captain Underpants and exploring "Tokyo"!

Here are some of my faves from the session...
1

3

4

The best big brother ever :)
5

6

After a bit, the boys went to have more fabulous times with Grandma... as much as I KNOW they wanted to hang out with me because I'm sooooo cooooool. We all stayed behind for a while longer to get some of this hottnesss...
7

I love love!
8

9

This was riiiigggt after he had a grass fight and he tackled her to the ground. It makes me smile :)
2

Autum and Jason, I totally can't wait for your awesome wedding later this summer!!! It's going to fabulicious! Thank you for being so trusting and willing to do whatever at your engagement session! You guys totally rock :) xoxo, Claire