Monday, January 28, 2008

Ben and Shelly : Engagement

Last weekend I had the wonderful privilege of working with a fantastic couple... Ben and Shelly!

The weather was nice to us and decided to warm up! Ben, Shelly, Larissa and I traveled all across Lee's Summit and Kansas City to take some great shots!

Ben is a pilot, so we got to go out to a hanger and take photos in a plane! It was so much fun. I can't wait 'till I get to do their wedding in March!

Here are some of my favorite shots of the day...

Larissa snapped this first shot! Love it.







Here's the plane!!!!



I had fun playing around with textures... and came up with this blend of retro and vintage...












So there's just a few of my favorites! Ben and Shelly are so great, fun, easy going and were very willing to do and try anything! I'm really excited and can't wait to be with them in Dallas TX for their wedding day!

Thanks Ben and Shelly!

1 comment:

Kimberlee West said...

Hi Claire! Thanks for stopping by my blog! When's your boudoir session? It's so much fun, I promise you'll be hooked after your first shoot! :) Nothing more rewarding than helping women recognize their beauty! Check out our website for pro photographers: www.theboudoirdivas.com and www.theboudoirdivas.blogspot.com
If you have any specific questions, shoot me an email: kimee@boucherphotography.com, and I'd be happy to help. I'm sure you'll do great! :) xoxo, kimberlee