Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 Was an amazing year. A year of discovery, love, passion, ... it was amazing.

Here are just a few highlights of 07 for me:

1. I got married to the love of my life, Paul Benjamin Ryser on June 2, 2007
2. I graduated in May 07 with a BSBA, Marketing, from the University of Central Missouri
3. I graduated the same day as my husband (then, fiance!) and we got to walk together!!! He graduated Cum Laud (spelling?)
4. Spending a wonderful summer with Paul with NO HOME WORK!
5. Shooting my first wedding on July 7th, 2007!
6. Discovering my love of all things photography!
7. Buying a prime lens (Thank you lens, for supersharp, high contrasted images, fast focusing, and less editing time!)
8. Starting this blog!
9. Building my new website, www.visionairestudios.com with the amazing bludomain !
10. Spending the holidays with the ones I love the most: Paul, Mom, Dad, Emily, James, Molly, Aaron, Larissa, Adam, Evan, Mitch, Katie, Mom and Dad Ryser, Tim, Karin, Haley, Alexander, Chris, and Deb! (My immediate family!) Yes, I have a large family! It is wonderful!

I promise, photos are soon coming!

Until then, enjoy the brand new 2008!

No comments: