Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Gideon

Gideon is growing up so fast. He's just about 6 weeks old and we finally got around to taking his newborn pictures! Ryan and Jennifer and first-time and fabulous parents... and I'm looking forward to our Mystery Science Theater 3000 Movie Marathon Night! I'm sure Gideon can't wait either ;)

Here are some of my favorites...

I arrived to find him just nodding off to sleep... (sorry to wake you up little cutie!)

LOGO WEB IMG_0004-1

Rise and shine!

LOGO Web IMG_0012

Ryan and Gideon... I love baby feet :)
LOGO WebIMG_0135-1

Getting dressed! Doesn't this outfit look like something Ryan would wear! (lol)
LOGO Web IMG_0088-1

LOGO Web IMG_0107

Awww!!!
LOGO Web IMG_0146_1

This one is my favorite shot... He's such an angel!
LOGO Web IMG_0187_1

Thanks Ryan, Jennifer and Gideon!
Love,

Auntie Claire!