Monday, February 9, 2009

Sarah and Scotty: In LOVE

So the weather showed us Missourians some much needed love this past Saturday and blessed us with the most fabulous temperatures of the year so far! I felt like I was not in Kansas City!

It's been one of those winters that feels like it lasts FOREVER... Know what I mean? So the gorgeous 70+ degrees on Saturday was greatly appreciated... Especially since I had a super fun shoot with Sarah and Scotty, BF&GF!

We met for drinks at JP Coffee first and just chilled for a little while. You could totally tell Sarah ADORED her man... And even though Scotty is one tough guy, his soft spot for Sarah is SOOO obvious! Plus, these two are just so CUTE together. I'm sure they get that a lot. Just before the sun started to set we headed out for some fun + hot photos!

SO, now for the goods: My faves!

Sarah asked for a lot of fun shots, but I couldn't help but adore this sweet shot of them...

1

2

Are they just the cutest or WHAT? Sarah wins the flexing competition, hands down! lol ;)

3

I totally cracked up with I saw this one...

4

Awww!!!

5

Gaahhhhh! She is so beautiful!!!
6

10

11

And of course we had to get some singles of Scotty...

9

7

8

Sarah is such a happy and smiley girl! I love it!

12

13

Bust'n the moves! Too funny!
16

The sun was just POURING down golden light on us. It was perfect!
15

This is probably one of my most favorites... There's just something about it. Maybe it's the warm, yummy golden light, the soft breeze, or the way Sarah's foot is popped out. Sigh... Love.

14

Thank you Sarah and Scotty! You are beautiful people, inside and out. :)