Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family Time!

The Porter Family
Lee's Summit

OK. Let me just start this post off by saying that this is seriously one of my most favorite shoots ever! This family was sooo up for doing anything and even threw tons of cool ideas at me. I had a blast all afternoon with you guys. Check out some of my favorites (it was sooo hard to choose just a few!) and you'll see why I LOVE what I do.

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS... this shoot was super fun. Enjoy your delicious family photos!


The next few photos amaze me!
These photos were not retouched... just a little bit of contrast here and there... those eyes are the real deal!!! What cuties!

Maddie
14

Evan
13

12

11

Love these yummy colors!!!.... Wrong end Evan!
10

I saw these huge lollies at the store and totally couldn't pass them up. Over a pound of beautiful solid sugar. mmm hhmm. lol
15

9

OMG! Look at these eyes! I LOVE this father / son shot.

8

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Cuteness overload!

7

This is another FAV of mine. I have so many from this shoot.
6

You guys ROCK! Seriously, Nathan had so many fun ideas and these guys were willing to try ANYTHING.
5

I LOVE THIS! Ahhh!
4

I'm so jealous of your adorableness! Could these two be any sweeter?
3

Another favorite...
2

AWWWW!!!
1