Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ashley and her men! ;)

A couple Sundays ago, I spent a couple hours or so with 6 wonderful people... And even in that short period of time, I experienced an overwhelming amount of unconditional love, passion, playfulness... and a very deep connection intertwined with a familiarity only found in the closest of families.

Here are just a few of my favorite shots! Trust me, it was hard to pick just a few.
6

This shot just happened when I wasn't really looking for it! these boys are BOYS... all caps!!!

5


4

Woo Woo! We had to sneak off away from the kiddos for a little...

2

Can't you feel the llooooveee! :)

1

One of my most faves!!! I love Tanner is kicking is boots up in the air!
3

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I had a blast with you all... Thanks for giving me a glimpse into your wonderful, crazy, love-filled lives!

xoxo
Claire Elizabeth Ryser