Friday, August 15, 2008

Nick & Kerry - Part 1

Kerry is From Canada
Nick is Not
They fell in love and now their married, eh?!



OK, so my poem doesn't exactly rhyme or anything. But it's true, eh!? ( I don't think "eh" is supposed to be a question, but it sounds like one... I'm easily confused)

Nick was BEAMING all day. He has the kind of love for Kerry that you can see all the way from accross the room.

And it wasn't hard to spot Kerry from across the room... she's the one smiling from ear to ear in a hot and very couture wedding gown.

Thanks Nick and Kerry for choosing me to be your photographer! I had a blast rock'n the day away with you.

See you tonight!

Claire



-----

Fun in the bathroom...

1


Getting Pretty...

2

11

12

13

Larissa found this and grabbed this shot. One of my FAV's! And I LOVE this bouquet!
Jennifer did a GREAT job.


15

Nick work'n it!

8

GORGEOUS

14

17

5

I cried so many times at this wedding. I couldn't help it! Nick and Kerry were so free and transparent... seeing people who are so sincere in their love saying "... 'till death do us part..." It's just, WOW.

10

7

3

This photo was not taken at the church... This is at Nick's mom's house! Seriously, these enormous windows are generations old and are sooo gorgeous. We stopped here on the way to the ceremony and boy am I glad!

4

6

16

---------

You'll have to wait 'till later to see my favorites from the reception! Here's a quick sneak peek:

How to get a photo of the bride and groom while they're being toasted from 60 feet away....

9