Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Changes

I realize it has been an eternity since my last post! I'm now fully recovered from a long stretch of bronchitis! In the midst of being sick, Paul and I are also smack dab in the middle of...

MOVING IN TO OUR FIRST HOME! That's right, Paul and I bought our first home a couple weeks ago and are now in the moving-in process. It's going to be so adorable when all the touching up is done... AND I'll have my own office!

Anyways, I'll post photos in the near future.

In other exciting news (At least to my husband), we'll be adopting!... a Baby Kitten! Guess what, we're adopting a baby kitten! ... I smile as Paul keeps reminding me each day. I think he's more excited than I am!

I had 3 wonderful shoots last weekend and I will post some photos tomorrow. I have 3 more this week too! So things are really busy around here.

I hope everyone is enjoying this change in weather as much as I am! Just hope it doesn't snow again. You never know around here.

Well, much love to all. Enjoy this beautiful day!

Claire

No comments: